Saturday, January 24, 2009

Last But Not Least

I have given thanks to my family, my friends and my co-workers, now here a huge THANK-YOU to my husband. When I told him I was going to Africa, he just smiled. Buck, knew there was no changing my mind, as I have always been a strong willed person. Though Buck, would say it is more like "bull-headedness." So many people have ask me what he thought of the whole idea, my reply, he doesn't say much, as he knows I will do what I want. Though he has encouraged me to go, he is now getting a little nervous about the whole trip and me going by myself. I have to say Thanks for supporting and allowing me to fulfill a dream. Buck has gone hiking and walking with me and has picked up some of the slack around the house, when I was working so many hours to pay for my trip, of which I say Thanks I couldn't have done it without you.

1 comment:

Our Life said...

This is really nice, Mom. Dad is more proud of you than you probably know. At the airport, I think he was excited, nervous, and most of all proud. Know that you are loved!